WHAT ARE THE FOUNDATIONS OF HÍD-MOST?
- The Most-Híd is the party of cooperation, openness, honour, responsibility and trust. The Most-Híd is the party of cooperation between Hungarians and Hungarians, Hungarians and Slovaks and between any other national minority.
- The Most-HÍD wants to be the party of Hungarian-Hungarian and Hungarian-Slovak reconciliation, party of those who would like to live in peace and security based on mutual trust, tolerance and cooperation. We shall endeavour the mutual cooperation and relation between the Slovak nation and Hungarian minority and other national minorities based on mutual respect and understanding.
- The aim of Most-HÍD is to provide proper conditions for the equal development of entire Slovakia, and to implement programs for the catching-up of the Southern and Eastern regions dropping behind.
- In politics we believe in solutions based on responsibility and open dialogue. Only this way can lead to the future. The party endeavours the economic development and the stability of social relations for which the establishment of security, tolerance and mutual trust is inevitable. We would like to provide equal opportunities for all citizens of Slovakia. We believe in the possibility of social justice and in truth.
- Slovakia is a multiethnic, multilingual and multicultural state. Each citizen has to be provided by the conditions for self-realization, creation, decent living and cooperation. We declare that all citizens of Slovakia are state forming entities irrespective of their nationality.